I just don’t have it in me today. State department resignations, walls, registries. Rogue scientists. Rogue White House staffers. Downgraded to a flawed democracy. Only a week!
- Boil 12 red potatoes until fork tender.
- Put some olive oil on a sheet pan.
- Stick the potatoes on the pan.
- Mash each potato slightly.
- Brush the tops with more olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and herbs – I like rosemary & garlic.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
Heaven in your mouth. After all, what’s a 7 course meal for an Irish person? A 6-pack of Guinness and a potato.
That’s a knee slapper.