Dear Mr. VP,
Here’s a short list of things I actually did today and preferred over watching a Sean Spicer press conference or a Kellyanne Conway interview:
- Dug through a trash can to retrieve my Diva Cup.
- Drove in a blinding snowstorm on I-84 through Hartford. Connecticut has the worst drivers (exception: Rhode Island).
- Dropped a substantial portion of the ketchup and at least one pickle from a McDonald’s hamburger into my scarf.
- Listened to my kid scream about how his car seat restraint was too tight until I skidded into a parking lot and took off his sweatshirt.
- Drove some more on totally crappy roads at max 25 MPH with a full bladder and nowhere to stop.
- Watched Cars again.
- Watched Shopkins. That ended quickly because it was so annoying even a 3 year old didn’t like it.
- Burned my tongue on a Trader Joe’s chicken taco.
- Cleaned a giant puddle of pee off the floor.